AOL Mail - aolmail.com Account, Aol email signup
History of AOL Email Service, aolmail.com
AOL Inc. (originally known as America Online, stylized as Aol.) is an American global mass media corporation based in New York that develops, grows, and invests in brands and web sites such as The Huffington Post, TechCrunch and Engadget. The company's business spans digital distribution of content, products, and services, which it offers to consumers, publishers, and advertisers.
AOL originally provided dial-up service to millions of Americans. At the height of its success, it purchased the media conglomerate Time Warner. However, as dial-up rapidly lost ground to broadband in the mid-2000s, AOL's fortunes significantly retracted and it lost the vast majority of its value, laying off thousands of employees. AOL was eventually spun off, and Time Warner is worth fourteen times the value of AOL, as of late 2015.
On May 12, 2015, Verizon Communications announced plans to buy AOL for $50 per share in a deal valued at $4.4 billion. The acquisition was completed on June 23, 2015.In the following months, AOL also made deals with Microsoft and acquired several tech properties including Millennial Media and Kanvas to bolster their mobile ad-tech capabilities.
Sources: AOL WIKKI
To begin your aolmail.com first of all you need to get registered with aol.com once you have setup with the aol email account (whil aol email creating you just need to provide a basic information like name, date of birth, cell number, etc) after you finish the setup next you need to login with your aolmail email.
Also Check: AOL Email
AOL free email account is very easy to use it, aol mail inbox is same as gmail you wil know after you signup aol mail email later you can check it, it is very fun mail it is worlwide from past 13 years with unlimited storage of 25mb file attachment you chekc see text messaging from inbox moreover it is spam free mail, you will have aol spam free option in the mail it is very sercure mail with customized with mobile, even if don't understan any thing you can vist the AOL mail tour option or you can check aol mail blog as well creaating an AOL mail is very easy compared to other email service providers
Aol mail sign in or AOLl mail login in my account
First you need visit the aol mail sign in in or aol mail login page from the google search click on the home page of aol mail.aol.com then you can access the mail easy by providing your aol mail from that page. follow the below steps to create aol mail account.
• First Visit the AOLmail.com
• Next aol email sign near the top right.
• Now click the link below you will redirect to AOL mail website
• www.aolmail.com .
• You’ll notice a carton that is white, with clean areas to be entered on the right hand side.
• If you’re a existing user you need to enter Username or email in the required filed. if you can remember your password by just clicking on “Remember Password”
• The AOL will remember your user name and password that you just do not have to type the next time you login.
• Fill up the form along with your password will probably be reset.
• If you’re a newuser to AOL email, select the Get a Free Username.
• A new page redirected now you need to enter the all the required information to create aol mail account.
• The information with start marks are mandatoray to fill up please provide all the information to get the aol email.
Features AOL eMail and AOL Mail Mobile:
- Email storage capacity: unlimited
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Account expiry on inactivity: 90 days
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the e-mail account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
- AIM Panel with a full buddy list, and indicators to show presence of online buddies, as well as shortcuts to sponsored popular web sites.
- email unsend capability (for mails sent to another AOL or AIM mailbox)
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login
AOL Mail Account Setup and AOL Mail Inbox
Aol mail contact number:
Customer Support via Phone. If your AOL MyBenefits plan includes phone support, please select the most appropriate number to get the support you need as quickly as possible: To get help with your account, connection or other technical issues: 1-800-827-6364.